Every business transaction involves potential legal issues and risks. Good business legal counsel will help you manage and limit those risks as much as possible, without tying your hands or interfering with your ability to operate the business. We take pride in providing legal advice that is personalized, practical, and responsive.
If you are calling us, it’s because you need an answer. We add value by taking your call promptly, evaluating your needs and situation, and providing the right answer in a timely manner. We work closely with management teams to be a “go-to” resource for all their business legal matters. We will work to understand the unique aspects of your business and the industry where you operate, so we can provide the best advice possible.
Most of our business clients are closely-held or family businesses, their founders, and their owners and senior management. But our attorneys have significant experience from years of practice at major Chicago law firms, including deals valued over $1 billion and representation of public companies. We bring that experience and breadth of knowledge to each matter we handle.
We work with clients in a wide range of industries such as (in alphabetical order) agriculture; automotive dealerships; automotive repair; banking; consulting; digital marketing; finance; fitness; food and nutrition; investments; manufacturing; non-profit; pharmaceuticals; printing; real estate development and leasing; retail; and software design/development.
Please contact us to discuss areas where we can assist you, including:
- Automotive Franchise Issues
- Banking Issues
- Business Acquisitions and Sales
- Business Formation – Corporations, LLCs, S Corporation Election
- Business Operational Issues
- Confidentiality and Nondisclosure Agreements
- Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Distribution and Dealer Agreements
- Employment Matters
- Equipment Leases and Purchases
- General Business Contracts
- Loan Documentation
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Office and Commercial Leases
- Real Estate Purchases and Sales
- Securities Matters and Financing
- Shareholder Agreements
- Software Licenses
- Supply Agreements
- Website Terms and Conditions